Your Andrew account is the key to access many of the university’s computing services such as online enrollment applications, including Student Information Online, computing clusters, and email.
For help and troubleshooting, please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Building Access (After-Hours)
For questions about building access, please contact a department administrator with a copy of your CMU ID.
Conference Room Reservations
Business and Travel Expense Policy: The purpose of this Business and Travel Expense Policy is to provide departments, supervisors, employees and non-employees with specific policies and procedures regarding Carnegie Mellon University business and travel expenses. Business expenses include those that are directly paid (e.g., purchasing card) as well as expenses reimbursed to individuals who incur them on behalf of the university.
Non-Employee Expense Reimbursement Request: To request a reimbursement, please contact an administrative assistant with the following.:
- Receipts [Must contain, name, itemization, number of card charged]
- Business purpose of the expense
Financial Aid | Course Schedule | Grades | Student Account
To begin using SIO, log in with your Andrew User ID and password. When you first log in, be sure to update your contact information under the My Info tab. SIO is a secure site where you can find important, personalized information, including:
- Student account invoices and activity
- Financial aid status/eligibility
- Grades and QPA
- Course schedule
- Class registration and make modifications to course schedules
- Update contact information
- Enrollment in Online Banking
- Authorization of another individual to receive invoices
- Request enrollment verifications
Printing | Copying | Scanning
- Homepage: Printing at SCS
- Register your ID Card to SCS Printers
- Poster Printing
- List of SCS Printers
Computational Biology Department Printer
Location: Gates and Hillman Centers Room 7604
Note: This printer can print black and white and full color. Any print jobs sent to SCS-Public can be accessed and printed through other SCS-Public printers. Please visit the list of SCS printers for more information.